How to choose a good swimming pool mosaic?There are three main types of swimming pool mosaics:
1. Ceramic mosaic. It is a traditional mosaic, known for its small size and exquisiteness, but it is relatively monotonous and of low grade.
2. Glass mosaic. The colorful glass brings vitality to the mosaic, and the price is relatively expensive;
3. Stone mosaic. In recent years, stone decoration has become more and more popular. Of course, mosaic decoration is also indispensable for stone. The color is natural and pure, and the price is high. Designers choose more materials.
Swimming pools are generally constructed of materials such as metal, plastic, fiberglass or concrete, and vary in size and shape. They are divided into indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
How to choose a good swimming pool mosaic?
1. The specifications should be neat: when purchasing, pay attention to whether the particles are of the same specification and size, whether the edges of each small particle are neat, and place the single mosaic on a level ground to check whether it is flat, and whether there is too thick latex on the back of the single mosaic layer.
2. The process should be rigorous: first touch the glazed surface, you can feel its anti-skid degree; then look at the thickness, the thickness determines the density, and the high density will have low water absorption; the final point is to look at the texture, the glaze in the middle of the inner layer is usually a good quality mosaic.
3. The water absorption rate should be low: this is the key to ensure the durability of the mosaic, so the water absorption rate must be checked, and the water drop to the back of the mosaic, the quality of the water droplets overflowing is good, and the quality of penetrating downward is poor.
4. What are the characteristics of swimming pool mosaics?
1. Good surface finish: the surface of the brick is imported glaze, the gloss is three times higher than that of ordinary glaze, the surface is easy to clean, and has super wear resistance.
2. Ultra-low water absorption: The water absorption is below 0.1%, which is three times lower than that of ordinary tiles, making the tiles durable and new without changing color.
3. Good flexural strength: no damage under strong bending pressure, durable.
4. No radioactivity: The brick has passed the radioactivity test and complies with the national GB/T4100.1-1999 standard. It is an environmentally friendly tile.
5. The surface appearance includes: plane, curved surface, rounded corner.
6. Decorative effects include: ordinary glossy glaze, matte glaze, crystallization glaze, illusion glaze, metallic glaze, titanium gold, titanium silver, imitation stone series, etc.